COMMIT TO GET HEALTHY 12 WEEK CHALLENGE
The commit to get healthy 12 week challenge consists of shared research information that can promote a much healthier lifestyle. By utilizing the information and research in the program, many participants have been able to:
· Commit to positive changes in eating behavior
· Commit to a healthy lifestyle
· Commit to Nutrition Enhancement
From the shared information and research in the program, participants are improving their conditions in 12 weeks.
Take the challenge and discover why so many people are seeing such significant results. You'll learn:
· THE ROOT CAUSES OF OUR HEALTH PROBLEMS
· WHY DIGESTION IS SO IMPORTANT
· FOODS TO AVOID
· THE IMPORTANCE OF NUTRITION
· WHY GLUTEN MAY BE A PROBLEM TO GOOD HEALTH
DATE AND LOCATION
MONDAY, September 14, 2015
6:30 P.M. – 8:00 P.M.
MONUMENT OF FAITH CHURCH
2750 W. Columbus Dr.
CHICAGO, IL 60652
To RSVP call 773-347-1221.