Monday, May 18, 2015

This means so much,


I tell this to my girls all the time: This journey we're on is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.

You've had Barack's back for two hard elections, for nearly two full terms in office, and you've been there as he's fought for young people, and DREAMers, and hardworking families who are doing everything right and just want a chance to get ahead. You've supported us through good days and some pretty tough days, and you've stood up for the ideals that you and I, as Democrats, are committed to.

Barack still has nearly two years left in office, and that is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to do even more to move this country forward.

Friend, if you believe as strongly as I do in seizing that opportunity, please say so today!

http://my.democrats.org/Still-In

Your hard work has made history, and together we can keep on making that change we all believe in. Thank you for your support so far, and let's keep it up.

Have a great day, Friend, and we'll talk soon.

Michelle

P.S. -- It was so nice to get a card from supporters like you wishing me a happy Mother's Day. I can't tell you how moved I was to receive it and how much I appreciate you thinking of me. Thanks so much!




No comments: