Monday, May 11, 2015

I know you'll do this:


Barack and I have asked a lot of you over these past few years, and even though it still seems unbelievable, you've come through for us each and every time. Whenever we needed you to step up, you did.

I can't thank you enough for what you've done. But we're going to be asking more of you over the next few months, and I need to hear it from you that we can keep counting on you.

We're the Democratic Party, Friend -- the people out there fighting for the middle class, for equality in the workplace, for our children and families, for our planet. We don't do small or unimportant things.

So when you commit to supporting our party, you're committing to protecting our accomplishments, and to laying the groundwork for future generations of Democrats to build on that progress. That's a commitment I know you'll make:

http://my.democrats.org/Still-In

On behalf of Barack and myself, and the entire Democratic Party, thank you, friend.

Joe

No comments: