The Cost to the African American Community for Doing Nothing
* The Fabric of our African American Family Structure is being
compromised and destroyed.
* Diminished Quality of Life
* Unhealthy living conditions increasing in the African American
* Bullying , Domestic Violence and youth violence on the rise.
* Unsafe environments for our families.
* Lack of moral values, core values, no respect for authority or elders.
* 70% of those incarcerated are African American , we
only make up 13% of the population.
* Parents burying african american males in record numbers .
* A bleak employment outlook for our youth
* A 57% high school drop out rate, more uneducated
youth on the increase.
Retirement funding ( social security , medicare) scheduled to run out in the next decade or two due to unemployment and mis-management of funds.
* Fewer full-time employment opportunities for youth
* Mental illnesses on the rise, due to environment.
* African Americans are the new face of criminality , where ever we move we bring the criminal activity with us.
* Prostitution of our young ladies under 18 , risings in unbelievable numbers. ( Being recruited by classmates, friends, older family members and gang members.) Lack of self-esteem and self-worth.
* Health related deaths increasing in the African American Community( diabetes, high- blood pressure, heart disease, cancer etc.)
* Homicide rate for African Americans triples the homicide rate for caucasians .
* Sexual related diseases on the rise, due to lack of knowledge and lack of medical visits.
* Life span due to homicide has increased 65% for those under 40 years of age.
* Difficulty to create a family legacy, when there are no
young people to leave it to!!
* African Americans have payed a serious price for doing nothing!
* African American community property values decreasind due to crime and the economy.
* African American businesses struggling to survive, due to crime and lack of patronage.!!
We Must Save our Communities
Block by Block !! Let bring back our
Basic Core Family Values & Core Quality
of Life Standards.
Post a Comment