Grand Crossing Park Neighborhood Network
"...What YOU can do for YOUR Neighborhood"
Wednesday August 27th there will be a "Community CAPS meeting" featuring beats 322, 323, 324, 411, 623, 624, 631 and 632.
Beat 624 is the central subject, ground zero.
This is a very important meeting to get an understanding of where we are going, as a neighborhood, with community policing in our area. The "when, where and how" will we do this going forward.
The meeting will be held at New Life Covenant Annex, at 78th & Greenwood at 6:30pm
CAPS problem solving, including; (5 minute discussion blocks)
- "Beat Integrity" for our neighborhoods
- SSA 51# Security Patrol
- Grand Crossing Park
- Midnight Circus mention
- Collaborations with local Positive Loitering efforts
- Community Calendar
- Congressman Rush's economic plan
- "Play streets" - the next generation of "block parties"
- 006 Robbery phenomenon
- MMRP (Micro Market Recovery Program) on beat 631
- The 79th street Foot Patrol Mission
- South East Block club convention
- CART program meetings
- Avoiding Ferguson Missouri phenomenon
We need all neighbors out so as to build consensus on as many issues as possible.