Thursday, December 17, 2015

It has been an incredible year..







Last Tuesday marked my first year in office as Chicago's City Treasurer, and I am truly thankful for this incredible opportunity to serve. I remain passionate and optimistic about the opportunities that lay before me, of my commitment to making a difference, and of my belief in the impact we can achieve if we invest in our city and its residents.
To recognize the occasion, last week I spoke at the legendary City Club of Chicago where I discussed the significant progress we've made on transforming this office as well as inequity in the justice system and the impact of disinvestment in Chicago's neighborhoods.
Please take a moment to watch this clip:


In celebration of my 1 year in office, I hope you will join me on Thursday, December 17th at Buddy Guy's Legends for an evening of live music and good friends. More information can be found on the invitation below.


​For questions or to RSVP, click here or call 312-854-8018.

Thank you for all of your support this past year, I look forward to seeing you next Thursday!



Sincerely,

Kurt Summers
Chicago City Treasurer

FacebookTwitterDonateIdeas
Paid for by Summers for Chicago

No comments: