Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Join me for the 2015 Chicago PRIDE Parade!





Dear Maryellen,
The 2015 PRIDE Festival is right around the corner! On Sunday, June 28, please join me in marching along our city’s most colorful parade route as we celebrate our brothers and sisters in the LGBT community!
This year marks the first year I will be marching in the parade as Chicago City Treasurer. I look so forward to joining the thousands of individuals who will fill our city streets for this joyous event.

Will you march with Team Summers? Click here to RSVP, or feel free to email me at info@summersforchicago.org with questions. I hope to see you there!
Sincerely,
Kurt Summers
Chicago City Treasurer
FacebookTwitterDonateIdeas
Paid for by Summers for Chicago
Summers for Chicago
22 W. Washington
Ste 1500
Chicago IL 60602 United States

No comments: