Monday, May 18, 2015

Confirmation Sunday

Confirmation Sunday
P. Devon Brown
Entire Church Group at St. Mark United Methodist Church
Message: Confirmation Sunday
I just wanted to congratulate and apologize to our newest St. Mark members – the confirmation class of 2015. Unfortunately upon returning from Champaign, Illinois for graduation ceremonies late Saturday night, my father who was in from Houston, had a medical emergency. We ended up in the emergency room (in Champaign) until early Sunday morning, after which they admitted him into the hospital. I remained with him there until his release today.
Again, my apologies to our new members and our baptismal family. Fortunately our gifted clergy staff members were on hand to continue in my absence. I look forward to seeing the great things God will continuing doing through our young people. God bless.

Pastor Brown
Comment

No comments: