I am very excited to share with you an important Tollway position that we are seeking to fill. Please send this information to everyone you know, post it on your websites and facebook pages, and tweet about it! There are lots of people who are searching for jobs who would love to know about these opportunities.
- Writing Specialist ($19.92/Hr. –$38.78/Hr.)
- A Bachelor’s degree in journalism, communications, marketing or English, including courses in writing are required.
- A minimum of three (3) years experience in journalism, marketing communications or public relations is required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required, as well as strong grammar and punctuation.
- Must have ability to manage and complete tasks while paying close attention to details and following tight deadlines, as well as work in a fast paced environment.
- Fluent written and spoken Spanish is preferred but not required.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Power Point.
- Writing samples should be provided at interview.
- Must have the ability to pass a writing test in order to qualify for an interview.
Please see the attached job posting for more information, including additional job requirements and preferences. More information can be found at http://www.illinoistollway.com/.
*Please note that the EEO/AA Office is unable to accept any applications and/or resumes.
Thank you for helping us to publicize these important job opportunities. Remember that you can sign up for automatic e-mail alerts of Tollway job postings.