STOP BULLYING NOW!!!
If you or one of your friends is being bullied, tell someone you trust as soon
as possible. You are not tattling “ You
WHAT IS BULLYING ?
· Hitting, kicking, shoving and other physical
Kinds of actions against others.
· Teasing, name-calling, spreading rumors
· Taking money or other belongings.
· Excluding or ignoring others in a mean way.
· Sending mean e-mail or notes to or about someone.
DON’T BE A BULLY AND SAY NO TO BULLYING IN ANY FORM.
THINK , ACT AND SPEAK POSITIVE.
For more information call the 6th District
Police Dept at 1-312-745-3641 or visit the
Department at 7808 S Halsted, Chgo. Il 60620 or CAPCC at 1-866-272-1215.