Monday, March 28, 2016

Thank You

 
 
 
I would like to express my gratitude and heartfelt thanks to the voters of the 17th Legislative District for re-electing me to the General Assembly. I am grateful for the continued confidence you have placed in me as your State Senator. Please understand, I do not take the confidence you have placed in me or my role as State Senator lightly.  
 
I will continue to work tirelessly to address the challenges within our community and work diligently to improve the quality of life for the 17th Legislative District and the citizens of the State of Illinois. As always, I look forward to working with you to build a stronger community. 
 
Thank you again for your support and for the opportunity to serve you.

 
Sincerely, 
 
 
State Senator Donne E. Trotter
17th Legislative District of the State of Illinois 
 

No comments: