Ironworkers Local 63 is accepting applications for its (Architectural Metal Training School) Apprentice program beginning June 2 through June 13 from 10 am-2 pm. The announcement is attached and listed below. Please post and forward this to all interested parties. Also, please reply to let us know this announcement is sent to the right place.
IRONWORKERS LOCAL 63 APPRENTICESHIP
Applications for admission to the Architectural and Ornamental Iron Worker Apprenticeship Program at:
2523 W Lexington
Broadview, Il 60155
DATE: Monday, June 2nd through Friday June 6th 2014.
Monday, June 9Th through Friday June 13th 2014.
TIME: 10:00a.m until 2:00p.m.
1. Must apply in person.
2. Must be 18 years of age and bring a valid driver’s license or state issued photo ID.
3. Must bring original High School Diploma or G.E.D. equivalency Certificate.
4. Must be able to read, write and speak English.
5. Must pay registration fee of $25.00 Money order or cashier’s check ONLY Payable To: ARCHITECTURAL METAL TRAINING SCHOOL OR AMTS.
6. At a later date, Applicants will be required to pass an aptitude test.
(See *Below to Purchase Test-Taking Tips Book).
OPTIONAL: THE TEST STUDY GUIDE BOOK IS ($10.00), PLUS REGISTRATION FEE OF $25.00.
A MONEY ORDER OR CASHIER’S CHECK SHOULD BE IN THE TOTAL AMOUNT OF $35.00
NO EXCEPTIONS TO THESE APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS
FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
EOE/ Equal Opportunity Employer