Enough is Enough!! Let’s Work for
PEACE IN OUR STREETS
How can you and I participate ?
· Get involved in positive Community Activites & Initiatives.
· Teach our youth and adults
Violence is not the answer.
· Mentor, encourage & engage Youth.
· Respect ourselves & respect others.
* Report harassment & bullying
immediately to Law Enforcement.
· Create safe havens, institute
zero tolerance programs and immediate counseling for
negative & violent actions
in our schools and other social activities & settings.
· establish job training programs
· Work on Economic Development
and Job Creation initiatives.
· Work on building safe, viable and substainable communities.
· Stop shooting & killing people
· Partner with & respect Law
· Work toward overcoming adversity and re-building the village (our community).
· Support and hold our Elected
officials accountable for legislation that will foster viable,
safe, substainable communities.
For more information, on how you can join us, please contact the CAPCC (Chatham Avalon Park Community Council) Office at 1-866-272-1215.
“Addressing Quality of Life Issues Is
What We Do, Since 1955”