West Chesterfield Community Association
Michael LaFargue, President Darlene Miles, 3rd VP Loretta Turner, Financial Secretary
Jocilyn Floyd, 1st VP Jenny LaFargue, Secretary Sharon Banks-Pincham, Sergeant at Arms/
James Frye, 2nd VP Phyllis Johnson, Treasurer Parliamentarian
Eddie Jones, Chaplain
P.O. Box 19323 • Chicago • IL • 60619 • Phone 773.821.8928 • Fax 773.821.8929
WEST CHESTERFIELD COMMUNITY UNION BLOCK PARTY
Saturday, July 19 from 10am - 3pm
VENDOR REGISTRATION and WAIVER of LIABILITY
Non-for-Profit or West Chesterfield Resident - - $25
Participant Vendor from Outside of West Chesterfield Community - -$50
VENDOR SET UP TIME: 9:00am
Vendor/Business Name: PRINT_________________________________________________________
Owner Name: PRINT ____________________________________________________________________
Business Address: ____________________________________________________________________
Emergency Contact: Name and Phone_______________________________________________________
Policies and Preparations:
1. Vendor set up time begins at 9:00am, space/location assigned by WCCA.
2. Vendors supply their own tables and chair
3. WCCA allows Vendors to pull up and unload their cars for set up “before” 9:30am on the day of the Party.
4. WCCA allows the participating vendor to sale vendor products, excluding inappropriate products such as
sexual aids, or illegal paraphernalia.
5. It is the Vendor’s responsibility to maintain and collect money and issue receipts to patrons.
6. For Bathroom/Water breaks, it is the Vendor responsibilities to have their own personnel man their
7. WCCA reserves the right to prohibit unruly Vendors from continuing participation at the Community Party.
8. Vendor Space/location is not guaranteed until Waiver is signed, and Fee received.
9. WCCA-Vendor Party Chairperson – Any Questions, Contact Laura 773-610-1540 or Jenny 773-255-9164
Waiver of Liability:
West Chesterfield Community Association and its officers, members, volunteers and sponsors are not liable
for theft, accidents, injuries done to self, or to other individuals or to property.