Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Open House for Marcus C. Evans, Jr & Kari K. Steele

Important Information
from
Alderman Michelle A. Harris
8th Ward - City of Chicago



8th Ward Alderman
Michelle A. Harris
Blocked image

For more information
please feel free to contact my office at (773) 874-3300
or
Thank You!!!!

Greetings

Dear 8th Ward residents, block club leaders and friends,
Hello 8th Ward
As you all know it is election season! I would like to give you all an opportunity to have a meet and greet with some of your elected officials and candidates. Attached is an informational flyer for the Open House I'm holding this Sunday at the 8th Ward Office. I hope to see you all there.
Please contact my office at (773) 874-3300 if you have any questions.
Have a safe and healthy summer!

No comments: